Sunday, September 23, 2007

Country Road, Take Me Home.

Oh God, it is SO NICE to be home.

This place loves me, this I know.
The mountains and the water tell me so.

Time to go help the spiritual fam rebuild the sweat lodge, although I am totally bent that I'm missing the CSPC's rummage sale...maybe I could sneak by there ever so quickly beforehand. That's horseshit, of course, shopping is never done quickly, especially when it comes to novel kink fashion. WHHEEEE!!!!

Oh and can I tell you how much I love my cousins? In spite of this ridiculously traumatizing event that my whole biologically adopted family of origin has been dealing with over the past month, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard and so genuinely with Mike and Charlie. And I had so many beautiful talks with Christy Lee. That woman is an amazing blessing and we are damn lucky she's been willing to put up with this fam's antics for so long.

It was hard to leave. I was sitting there with Mike, knowing I should've been out the door ten minutes ago for the hour-long drive back to Chattanooga. I asked him, "What do you want me to say?" I figured he might be getting sick of all the "Stay strong"'s and "Be well"'s and "We're praying for you"'s, etc, so I thought I'd give him the option to hear something he'd really want. Bless his heart, he wrote to me, "Say you're staying." For the first time since this whole thing happened, my eyes flooded with tears. ~*sigh*~ Felt THAT love.

So, to Mike: There is always a part of me who is praying for you, watching over you, calling in every guide and ancestor and spiritwalker and angel that is willing to show up to support you and hold you safe. You blew prayers into my prayer beads on my wrist, and I have seen in the past those prayers coming true, so rest assured your prayers too will be answered. My love and support for you is eternal, and I am so blessed to have you all in my life. You're a rockstar and an angel. Thank you for LAUGHING and for your sense of humor: I have no doubt that, with your humor intact, you will heal completely. I love you so much.

No comments: