Friday, October 12, 2007

What I did with my Friday...



1) Continued to fall in love with Homeopathy.

2) Discovered that Belladonna is probably not my constitutional remedy. I dosed, and essentially proved Belladonna for the next three hours, complete with irrational rising rage, a right-sided headache, and sensitivity to the sun and the cold air on my head. I remedied myself with a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie and a nap. At least I didn't bite anyone.

3) Went out in the forest with the 'Shrooms class and picked a fat wad of Shaggy Parasol Mushrooms. Sweet little Sofia snapped this pic of me just after I crawled out from under a Western Red Cedar.

4) Volunteer Organization meeting for the Washington Physicians for Social Responsibility (WPSR) Annual Dinner next week.

...and now, sitting up and waiting til 11pm to run over the the Capitol Hill Arts Center to get Manos to sign the forms I didn't have for him to sign when he played at school a few weeks ago.

So.

It's all good, a little speedy and exhausting right now...perhaps the Belladonna hasn't worn off yet. I hope it actually will. Dr. Mann was saying that if you take a rememdy too often, it can graft its being onto you, and then you're essentially permanently fucked. Or poisoned. Or whatever. I'll just hope for the best.

But if I suddenly reach out and smack you, you'll know where it came from.

1 comment:

Matt said...

You forgot to mention that you chased me down the hallway, threatening to stifle my very existence with a shaggy Parasol mushroom from hell... There have been few times that I was actually scared for my life, that may have been one of them.
Nasty Mushrooms.